Chicago Illinois Homes For Sale, Chicago IL Real Estate
We can help you find the answers.
- Jalousie window A window that consists of vertical rows of horizontal glass slats that operate together by a crank mechanism that connects all the slats.
- Joint liability The responsibility of two or more people to fulfill the terms of a home loan or debt.
- Joint tenancy Ownership by two or more people that gives equal shares of a piece of property. Rights pass to the surviving owner or owners.
- Joist A floor or ceiling support member supported by foundation walls, piers or beams. Subflooring is connected to floor joists.
- Judgment The decision of a court or law. If a court decides that a person must repay a debt, a lien may be placed against that person's property.
- Judicial foreclosure A procedure to handle foreclosure proceedings as civil matters.
- Jumbo mortgage Loans that exceed limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The current limit is $214,600.
- Junior mortgage A loan that subordinate to the primary loan.
Copyright ©2000-2006 Homes.com, Inc. All Rights
is one of the
largest Internet real estate sites with hundreds of thousands of homes for sale and apartment rentals with photos,
descriptions, and relocation services. The advertisers and publishers are not responsible or liable for misinformation,
misprints, or other errors. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently
verified. Properties subject to prior sale or rental.