Chicago Illinois Homes For Sale, Chicago IL Real Estate
We can help you find the answers.
- Variable rate An interest rate that changes with fluctuations in such indexes as the U.S. Treasury bill index.
- Vaulted ceiling An elongated half-cylinder that arches above the floor.
- Verification of deposit Part of the loan process, in which a lender will ask a borrower's bank to sign a statement verifying the borrower's account balances and history.
- Verification of employment Part of the loan process, in which a lender asks the borrower's employer for confirmation of the borrower's position and salary.
- Vestibule A small entrance hall or room.
- Veterans Administration (VA) The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs operates a variety of programs to help veterans. One of the key plans it oversees is the VA loan program, which allows most veterans to purchase a house without a down payment.
- Victorian style An architectural style that dates from the mid-19th century.
- Vinyl-clad windows Wood windows sheathed in vinyl on the outside.
- Voluntary lien A lien that a homeowner willingly gives to a lender.
- VA loans A program that allows most veterans to purchase a house without a down payment.
- Variable interest rate A loan rate that moves up and down based on factors including changes in the rate paid on bank certificates of deposit or Treasury bills.
- Variable rate mortgage A loan with an interest rate that hinges on factors such as the rate paid on bank certificates and Treasury bills.
Copyright ©2000-2006 Homes.com, Inc. All Rights
is one of the
largest Internet real estate sites with hundreds of thousands of homes for sale and apartment rentals with photos,
descriptions, and relocation services. The advertisers and publishers are not responsible or liable for misinformation,
misprints, or other errors. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently
verified. Properties subject to prior sale or rental.